The nature of Cloud Computing services offer business in Kenya great benefits including:
- Lowered costs – businesses pay monthly/annual subscriptions instead of investing in infrastructure and its maintenance.
- Ability to scale– businesses can respond easily to growth since they will not have to invest in additional staff or resources for data infrastructure.
- Productivity – businesses can enjoy increased collaboration and a reliable performance from their providers.
- Faster operations: Multi-user mode enables easy management of many files and documents at once in real time.
- Maximum Security: It uses the most trusted security protocols and data encryption to secure your files and reduce risks of loss that could result from malicious cyber attacks.
- Cost efficiency: It eliminates the expenses incurred in purchasing licenses.
Cloud-based solutions enable you to achieve the set goals and objectives of your business by saving you from time delays and additional expenses. It also saves you from hardware malfunctions.
Some of the cloud solutions the cloud solutions we offer include:
Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange Online
Microsoft is a highly ranked brand which offers many cloud solution packages and office applications to meet the communication needs of various different offices. Office 365 is an efficient cloud-based solution which has mostly been embraced by many organizations. It is highly flexible and can be incorporated with the newest versions of the office. Exchange Online for instance, is an email service which delivers the same services that otherwise would have been offered by the ‘on-premises’ email system.We are a well known provider of cloud solutions in Kenya who offer efficiency to maximize productivity in your business.
Using Office 365 comes with a lot of benefits including:
Security: Office 365 uses SSL/TSL encryptions to secure your data and files, such that even if an illegal access is made, the files cannot be read. It also uses other security protocols which are compliant with Microsoft standards to secure your files from malicious cyber attacks and hacker.
Reliability: Cloud computing is highly reliable, boasting of 99.9% uptime schedules which ensure that data is highly reliable so that it can be easily shared with multiple data centers which are based in different parts of the world.
With the use of Microsoft exchange online, the company can get the following benefits:
- Mailboxes up to 25 GB
- Attachment up to 25 MB
- Restore deleted items from the mailbox
- Supports IMAP and POP